Re: A86: Hook

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Hook

I don't know what the 48G looks like.  But, you can probably do just
about anything using a combination of [sqrt]KEY and HOME.  (HOME to
override character pastes and menus, KEY to override keypresses).  Btw,
can someone check if [sqrt]HOME causes the calc to crash during silent
linking, or whether that's just a side effect of the emulator..