Re: A86: Asm Questions that have been building up :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 06:21 1998-03-20 -0500, you wrote:
>It's true that ZShell required a whole lot of disassemblimg to find out
>where various ROM routines were, but the program itself was pretty simple.
>The important routines were
>	1. call a ROM function based on the version number of the calc
>	2. call or jump to a location within the program

You do know that if ZShell hadn't been created, we might still
be stuck with TI-calcs without asm programming possibilites :-)
(not supported that is). We owe Dan Eble a damn lot :-)

--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell
IRC......: Yarin

Follow-Ups: References: