Re: A86: Asm Questions that have been building up :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Sat, 21 Mar 1998, Jimmy Mårdell wrote:

> You do know that if ZShell hadn't been created, we might still
> be stuck with TI-calcs without asm programming possibilites :-)
> (not supported that is). We owe Dan Eble a damn lot :-)

Yes, but don't forget that it also took tens of thousands of users to
convince TI that assembly support is a good thing.

Also, don't forget David Boozer, who discovered how to hack the 85 custom
menu to execute machine code.  Without him, Blackjack would still be the
pinnacle of TI calculator game programming. :-)

--------
Dan Eble (mailto:eble@cis.ohio-state.edu)
         (http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~eble)

"Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!" -- James 3:5