A86: Re: Re: HP48GX

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Re: HP48GX

>well it depends on what kinda games you like... they got a lot of arcade
>clones etc. most of the ti games are newly made ones never seen before
(well
>except on prev tis) and a few come to mind as arcade quality... im not sure
>if the gx has a built in speaker or what but it does have sound support.
the
>programming is in an asm/basic language thats unique to hp, you can check
>out programs on the web if you are interested in knowing about hte
>programming, personally i wouldnt mind having one myself so i could program
>for it... steal your cuzs calc and play some games ;)

The HP uses some kind of weird Saturn cpu. I wish the TI calcs came with a
built-in piezo
speaker, but oh well, it is not a gaming machine remember Matt? :) I like
how TI uses the Z80 since already some books have been written about it and
stuff. It is kind of funny, not much people talk about the HP on any of
these lists, most people are either devoted HP users or TI users, and avoid
conversations about the other calcs like the plague.

-Matt