A86: Re: HP48GX

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: HP48GX

well it depends on what kinda games you like... they got a lot of arcade
clones etc. most of the ti games are newly made ones never seen before (well
except on prev tis) and a few come to mind as arcade quality... im not sure
if the gx has a built in speaker or what but it does have sound support. the
programming is in an asm/basic language thats unique to hp, you can check
out programs on the web if you are interested in knowing about hte
programming, personally i wouldnt mind having one myself so i could program
for it... steal your cuzs calc and play some games ;)