Re: A86: Re: idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: idea

it does a for loop that goes through the table and if it finds a name that
starts with a symbol on the font table less than the symbol in hl (or bc,de)
it copies the name, location of the program to be moved to the end of the
table where there is a blank space for each value (ie table length=(number
of programs+1)x2) and then it puts in the value that was in the register,
takes the value from the end of the table, replaces the value where the
compared program name was