Re: A86: WinSCAPE for the TI-89/92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: WinSCAPE for the TI-89/92

first of all it doesnt need a shell or basically front end to run programs
with unless you want to do emulation of the 92 which most ppl will probably
port over their programs right away and second of all i know im gonna be
hypocritical but just stop this thread it doesnt belong here, it would
belong more in the 92 asm list