Re: A86: unlock

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: unlock

Keith wrote:

> I tried using it but it didn't work.

I think what you're trying to do is mimick the calc's own reset.  Right?  It's
pretty simple.  You don't need to check for any keypress to clear the "Mem
cleared ...".  You don't have to do anything because you wrote it in the video
memory and the text memory will be brought back with any key press.  To make
this work, put $31 (f5) in the a register and leave the program instead of
forcing out.

> Does anyone know why when i set these flags right before i exit my
> program...
>    set 4, (iy + 16)
>    set 5, (iy + 16)
>    set 7, (iy + 16)
> ...it clears the screen and displays "Ans  " (without quotes)?
> Keith Batten

Follow-Ups: References: