Re: A86: unlock

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: unlock

im not exactly sure what the homescreen equ is...maybe if i explain the
project you can understand better.  what i want to do is make a fake mem
clear program that simply intercepts the [f4] key on either the reset
mem, or reset all prompts.  i modified the code earlier posted,  (yugi2)
to try and understand how it works.  i got it so it fakes the clearing,
however when i exit out of my program (using the jp $409c) it shows the
screen how it was before the reset function was activated, even if i
cleared the screen.

later
Keith Batten

Trey Jazz wrote:

> use the homescreen equ and have it do the same as in the other ones
> with the key
>
> >i want to be able to have the value in a (from the getkey) sent to the
> >ti-os just like if the user typed the key at the homescreen

Follow-Ups: References: