Re: A86: compression

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: compression

well, that's the way it is now... the only difference is, there is about
60 bytes at the start of any "lite86" program that is the same. i
personally don't think a shell should be necessary either. and a module
of 60 bytes isn't even worth having - it would take about 72 bytes plus
each program would need to have around 15 bytes for a net savings of
only 45 bytes / per compressed program > 1 (if that didn't make sense
then don't worry)

anyway, the point is i don't think a shell should be necessary either.

--