RE: A86: compression

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: compression

The last thing that I want to do is cause a program to require a shell like ASE or Rascall.  You could possibly just create a module that progs can call to decompress themselves.  Personally, I would like it if every program could be ran from Asm(

- Bill

maybe so... it depends which of them will agree with me :)

--