Re: A86: need CGI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: need CGI

>LOOK!!! For crying out loud....http://simcity.hypermart.net is NOT, i
repeat,
>NOT my page, i just happen to guess when i was telling about a site that
hosts
>cgi.  I don't have money and i don't want to be at hypermart cause i want
my own
>domain with all the cgi i can get.

What do you mean happen to guess... YOU MADE THAT WEB PAGE!

YOU dont need your own domain name! And you probably cant program your own
CGI's anyway!
So have internet access you can make your own web page and there are plenty
of free web page
geocities, etc, whatever!!! Learn HTML and make your own page.. but it
better not be a TICALC.ORG clone

eeeeeeeeeek another one?

> and i needed money cause if i just told you
>to go to my banner and click, then you wouldn't have!!!

Genius!

> so that was the only
>way for me to make money.

What can you buy for four cents a day anyway? The only reason I went is
because I wanted to see
your scam. If it really was a site called www.ti-8x.com then I knew it would
be just a cheesy TICALC.ORG
clone and I wouldnt even bother looking at it. TICALC.ORG is made to
assimilate all cheesy clones and I
hope they do! There are 2001 better ways to make money. You can beg on the
street and make ten times more money
then from a stupid banner site that pays .001 cent per click

>  for that last time, i am sorry, and i mean that....so
>can we just stop this thread and please, i ask of you, to forget this!!
>please...

You lied three times in a row! Every message was a lie! You dont need your
own domain name it doesnt make your web page cool. You dont have a web page
and the scam page you wrote up was.. well very lame TICALC.ORG could be
http://www.bob.com/archives/50001/z80/asm/ticalc/index.htm and I would still
go to it!  (and probably memorize that URL to!).

Just leave the mailing list

Later,
   Matt