A86: 86 Central update

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: 86 Central update

New sections!

These sections include...four different interrupt templates, a PutSprite
routine, a lightning fast IM 2 grayscale routine (slightly modified from Dux
Gregis's one.. I call it blitzgry.h), bunch of sample code TSR's, fast
interrupt routines, nice animated
GIF's, more gifs, a mean cook and a karate guy sprite. The interrupt
sections include the Calc-ON, Calc-OFF, reset operations, fixing the
Down-Left Bug and lightning fast IM 1 and IM 2 interrupt routines and IM 1
and IM 2 TSR routines, a quick way to shut off your calculator..

Please check it out! It would be nice if some people could read over it and
check it for technical accuracy. As you see, I learned much in the past few
months

Remember I do read all my E-mails and I try to implement peoples
suggestions.. Like I know there are some CGI's I need to
add.  I am also working on a game right now with another guy so updates
might take longer. But since I have more time during the summer the updates
should come along in the same pace as usual

Hmm... 2:40 AM . and I have to work tomorrow! eeeek!

More updates will come ASAP (enough puns now, ehh?)
Oh yeah, on with the update (as seen on my site):

[LATEST NEWS]

June Update

Well school is out (finally) so now I will have more time to program and
work on this site. I decided to remove a few sections, such as the Games,
Programs, and Source sections. I feel it is redudant information and people
like Bryan Rabeler already do a excellent job of maintaining
source/program/tools archives over at TICalc.org. I took out some stuff out
of my site because I realized I dont have enough time for some of this crap
(like the source code section). I need (and will) almost all my time in the
TI-86 R&D section. Enjoy!

New Sections!!

Sprites section (fixed bug in PutSprite)
Interrupt
Advanced Interrupts
Grayscale

Coming Soon! 86 Central addition - abilitity to download a commented
disassembled ROM version (didn't have enough time today to add that
feature). Also maybe a section on OP #'s and a few new (invented) sections
like Optimization and Debugging sections. See ya all later!

Later,
    Matt Johnson

86 Central (it always help to have the URL!)

http://www.dogtech.com/cybop/ti86/

E-mail me corrections, comments.. anything!

matt2000@gte.net