Re: A86: DOWN+LEFT patch

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: DOWN+LEFT patch

then we have to make another standard... but this raises some problems
though: for the _alt_on, _alt_off, _alt_slink, and _alt_interrupt there
are only 200 bytes each. where will each daisy-chained routine be stored
in memory? secondly, this will only work with the _alt_... programs
because with the (sqrt) programs each one wants to have its own calling
syntax. plus if some ill-behaved program (or an 85 emulated program)
doesn't follow the system then the whole structure falls apart. it is a
good idea, though... if we could just figure out where to store each
daisy-chained routine it would work.

--

Follow-Ups: References: