Re: A86: Windows 98

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Windows 98

>Can you easily upgrade from FAT16?  And how can icons be "nicer"?

Yeah, it comes with a utility called Drive Converter, which will
automatically convert from FAT16 to FAT32. And it
saves a lot of hard drive space if you have a lot of small files, because
FAT32 has a smaller cluster size.

I know a guy who only had 40 megs left, converted to FAT32, and got 600 megs
free!!!

>> Does everyone know about the IE easter egg?
>>
>> Select help, about
>> Hold down control and select the E globe symbol, circle the world
>> (counterclockwise I think), and then when something happens press the
unlock
>> button, and drag the E globe on to the world and the credits come up
>>
>> Pretty cool ehh?
>
>Neat.  I've always wondered why IE was so big and bloated...now I know why.

Heheh

Later,
    Matt