Re: A86: Windows 98

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Windows 98

>fat32 is upgradable from fat 16 in the beta 3.  The icons look more
detailed
>in the beta, I don't know why, maybe there 16.7 mil colors instead of 256
of
>65336.

All the icons were originally drawn to look ok with 16 or 256 colors. They
probably just improved the graphics
because most computers have it set for 16 or 24-bit. I have 16-bit because
it is fastest and looks good, 24-bit
doesnt have any noticable improvement but simply slows down the GUI

Later,
    Matt