A86: HELP!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: HELP!

my program requests several things.  First, it wants me to multiply
eax,(cs:Randnum),$015a4e35.  How do I need to change that to make it work?
Then it wants me to loop.  What this means is that I have to dec the register
and go back to the start of the label.  When the register is 0, then it can
continue.  Is there a syntax I can use for that???  Last, does anyone know the
rom calls on a PC?  I need to know what 319, and 321 do there (or their
appropriate translations for the calculator.).  Any help is appreciated.