Re: A86: VManage

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: VManage

Well, in theory you could make the name shorter and leave the name
length value what it is, only fill the remaining name bytes with 0s.
As for making the name longer, yeah, you'd have to move the VAT
around. It can get quite messy, I wrote a TI-92 create program
routine.. and the TI-92's VAT is alphabetically sorted! Trust me,
if you can use the ROM VAT calls, you definitely should.

I'm thinking that VAT dumping thing could be some kind of old debug
code left into the production ROM.. anybody have any other theories?

--
Bryan Rittmeyer
mailto:bryanr@flash.net

Follow-Ups: References: