Re: A86: VManage

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: VManage

I don't see the point in changing variable types?  About the only thing
would be to change between a string and a program.  And how is renaming a
program with a different sized name possible?  Wouldn't that require moving
the entire VAT?

I noticed an intersting bug, where you can change the type to a blank one.
The name is changed to the ALPHA cursor, and it quits the menu.  When you
go back, you get the MEMORY 15 error.  Hit goto, and it dumps the VAT to
the homescreen.  Weird.

--
David Phillips
mailto:electrum@tfs.net