A86: Mac+PC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Mac+PC

I know this is slightly off topic, so please forgive me.  Is there anyone on
this mailing list who has both a Macintosh and a PC?  I made a program that I
would like to upload, but I have no way of zipping my files.  I can't send it
to a PC user through AOL because (I think) AOL automatically stuffs them using
Stuffit.  I could, however, send it to someone with a Mac and a PC, have them
unstuff it, transfer it to their PC, zip it, and send it back (provided that
this person actually exists).  Again, I'm very sorry to post my personal
troubles for the rest of the world to see, but, hey, some things need to be
said.

											Thanks,
												Stephen Walasavage