A86: Input?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Input?

I am still new to assembly programming, so please ignore this if you feel that
you have better things to do (I know I would).  I would really like to
know...how do I get user input, in a manner similar to the Input command in
TI-Basic.  I want to have the user input both variables and strings.  Also, if
someone could post (or, dare I say, e-mail me) a simple way of showing how to
create variables, strings, programs, and other types of data types (like
$46EB), it would be greatly appreciated.  Again, I know there are probably a
million ways of accepting user input, but I only need one or two.
											Thanks,
												Stephen Walasavage