Re: A86: Input?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Input?

i can't seem to find mine at the time, but there's a file i think it was posted on ticalc.org, and it has commented
source, by pat milheron, to input a string.  I think it's called like string something... not sure.  just look thru
the archives and see if you can find anything.

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com

Follow-Ups: References: