Re: A86: Re: TI's ROM Sux

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: TI's ROM Sux

Dude, stop complaining about TI's ROM.  My opinion is that
you don't have a right to complain unless you already wrote
a better one.  And I strongly doubt anyone here could claim
that.  If pointing out bugs has any affect on our job (asm
programming), then saying it is justified.  But complaining
about jp/jr (especially when TI already explained why they did
it) is definitely not right.  How would you feel if everyone picked
on your code like that?  Anyway, last time I checked, it was a
felony (in the US) to even know whether they used jp or jr.