Re: A86: Re: TI's ROM Sux

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: TI's ROM Sux

I'm sorry about the tone of my past e-mails.. I'm not trying
to complain so much as I am trying to figure out why they
chose to handle calculator to calculator communications the
way they did. And, for the record, I talked to Mel Tsai on
IRC last night and he seemed pretty certain that jp and jr
execute in the same amount of time. Whatever the case, I
don't see how dumping the ROM of my own calculator and
disassembling it is a felony. I bought the calculator,
and the ROM is part of that calculator...

I agree that I've been crying like a baby, and I'm sorry
about the tone of my past posts. I'm just getting pretty
annoyed with the TI link port. Whatever they did on the 92
works a lot better than the code on the 8X... :-\

--
Bryan Rittmeyer
mailto:bryanr@flash.net

Follow-Ups: References: