re: A86: code

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: A86: code

>convop1 outputs the following :     ACC = LSB of OP1 converted = register E
>
>                                    DE = 2 byte value of conversion.
>
>In your example with OP1 = 5     ;  acc = 5
>                                    D = 0
>                                    E = 5
>
>Later,
>Pat
so, in addition to putting the # in de, it also putputs it in a, right?

also, i changed my previous example so it reads:
	ld a,e
and now when i run it it crashes my calc.  why?  thanx

Robby Gutmann
gutmann@planet-connect.com
ICQ UIN: 724927      Agonostis on IRC

"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning,
he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing
wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards'."
	-- Rincewind discussing Twoflower
	   (Terry Pratchett, The Colour of Magic)