Original text

From: Robby Gutmann <gutmann@planet-connect.com>, on 1/19/98 2:02 PM:

can someone tell me why this doesnt work?  I think that the "_convop1" is
the weak link, but i cant figure out a way to tell.  thanx.

#include "asm86.h"
#include "ti86asm.inc"
#include "ti86ops.inc"
_setxxop1                        equ            4613h
_setxxop2			      equ		4617h
_convop1                         equ            5577h
_fpmult                          equ            548Ch
_setxxxxop2                      equ            461Bh
_fpadd                           equ            5478h

.org _asm_exec_ram

init:
	ld a,5
	call _setxxop1
	call _convop1
	ld a,d
	cp 5
	jr z,work
	jr nz,nowork
work:
	ld hl,$0000
	ld (_curCol),hl
	ld hl,works
	call _puts
works:
	.db "It worked",0
nowork:
	ld hl,$0000
	ld (_curCol),hl
	ld hl,noworks
	call _puts
noworks:
	.db "It didnt work",0
.end

Robby Gutmann
gutmann@planet-connect.com
ICQ UIN: 724927      Agonostis on IRC

"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning,
he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing
wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards'."
	-- Rincewind discussing Twoflower
	   (Terry Pratchett, The Colour of Magic)

Follow-Ups: References: