Re: A86: Shell Name

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Shell Name

Trey Jazz wrote:

> Programming is more than about pure code man, u gotta know what the ppl want
> so if you dont wanna make what the ppl want then just trash the mail u dont
> wanna look at

     It's great to see what people want I agree.  Asking what features should be
included in the shell would be fine.  i was a little baffled by the name.  If
ASE was called FUCK I would still use it.  If it was called ASS I would still
use it.  All I'm saying is that the name of the program is of least concern
right now.

So this isn't a complete waste of a message:

    As some of you know I am working on QBert.  It's going along pretty well
(check my web page for screen shots), I was also thinking about a Frogger
update.  Mainly for new graphics and variable speeds on each lane of cars.  So
in the following weeks (hopefully), look for these new programs..

--
Trent Lillehaugen
Computer Engineering Major