Re: A86: fructus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: fructus

Have you looked at the disassembly to infstats yet?  see if you can find the string
ANOVA in the exstat[2] file...  if so, if you can find the part of the code that
copies it, you could maybe find where the code is and any other flags or whatever
that it sets...

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com