A86: Printing text to the display

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Printing text to the display

I'm sure that I've read this somewhere recently, but cannot find it
anywhere:  How do I turn off the auto-scrolling?  All I want to be
able to do is print in bottom-right-hand corner!

Am I right in thinking that if I want the flashing cursor, I need to
call _getkey as opposed to Get_Key?

Also, is it possible to achieve things like the flashing cursor using
the smaller-sized font?

And why oh why are the codes returned for up, down, left & right
different for Get_Key and _getkey?

My other wish is to be able to refresh the display without clearing it
first (as this creates an unsightly flash).  Is there a better method
to do this than printing spaces where I want previous text removed?

Thanks, AJD
AJD AJD AJD AJD AJD AJD AJD AJD        |
Anthony J. Doggett                     |
Mailto:Doggett@zetnet.co.uk            |
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/doggett/ |
Life is what you make of it.