>         ld hl,1
>         ld b,3
>         ld c,5
>         ld d,5
>         ld e,1
>         call _ILine
>
> .end
> END
>
> I've tried changinh b,c,d and e value, but it still crashes my calc
>
> 2.
>
> How do I print to the graph screen, not the home screen?

1. you forgot the RET at the very end.  before the .end you need a ret
which tells the program to go back to where it was before the program
was run (end the program), otherwise after the _ILine command the calc
still proccesses insturctions after that in memory, they are random so
it will crash the calc.
2. to print to the graph screen copy  info to $c9fa, instead of $fc00,
you can't use _ILine though, just PutSprite type routines.

--
Trent Lillehaugen
Computer Engineering Major

Follow-Ups: References: