RE: A86: Asteroids

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: Asteroids

If you want to write an Atari 2600 clone, try Spider Fighter!  I love that
game!  Sometimes I still drag my Atari out just to play it.  :)

-----
Stuntman (Nathan Haines) - ICQ UIN#: 2157863
http://table.jps.net/~stuntman/nathan.html
QuickBASIC/Visual BASIC/TI-BASIC programmer (just your basic programmer)
President of Stuntworks - http://www.jps.net/stuntman/