Re: A86: Batt Checker

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Batt Checker

Jkhum98@aol.com wrote:

> Hmm, you didnt answer my first question if we could just ask somebody, and I

  Well, I'm new here, basically I don't know anyone. I didn't knew there
was
  someone from TI here. What's TI's policy relative to the calcs info
anyway?
  I'm a bit confused. TI doesn't release the full information (lack of
time?)
  but there's someone who gives 'hints'?

> also noticed you refer to the calculator as 'she' hehe, like people do for
> boats, but Anyways... =P  I was thinking that the calc has no idea at what the

  Well, in my natural language (not english, as you might already
noticed
  by my many orthografic mistakes) we don' t have the she/he and it
  distinction ('it' for 'things', right?). It's she and he only for
everything
  and then I forget when writing in english (and talking too).

> _output_ of the screen is according to power, because when the calc is Reset,
> it Does Not check the battery level and "tries" to set it for the user, But
> dark when you turn it on, because it saves the previous contrast level or
> something... so then contrast level has nothing to do with the calc checking
> the battery level, so, well whatever... =P

  Yes, I know, I wasn't argueing with you about that, I was just
thinking
  loud. You're right.

  NSJ aka Viriato
  l41324@alfa.ist.utl.pt