Re: A86: Why doesn't this work?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Why doesn't this work?

Justin Ingersoll wrote:

> I'm writing a program that will eventually move something around the screen,
> to learn asm. This won't work for some reason.  However a version I made
> that only says Left and Right works, this works the same way, it just looks
> for Up and Down too.

I have a program that does that.  I was going to turn it into
a game before Bomberblokes.  Do you want to study my code? 8D
--
Tercero	 --  Email: mailto:tercero@busprod.com

"The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone;"
			--Psalms 118:22
"Everyone who falls on that stone will be broken to pieces,
but he on whom it falls will be crushed."
			--Luke 20:18

Follow-Ups: References: