A86: Launch Pad stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Launch Pad stuff

Hello again!!
Thanks to all who sent me input on Launch Pad. I have made a bunch of
changes, and now the program is much more stable.
It still doesn't work with Rascall, but i made it so that it detects
Rascall, but will not run it.  If SCaBBy is reading this, please tell me
why this is so.

Now, I am trying to make a user on routine which will start up Launch Pad
when you turn the calc on. However, it is having a really tough time
working.  First of all, it puts the flashing cursor up in the top, left
hand corner of the Screen. To fix this, i just moved the damn _curRow off
of the screen, which seemed to work fine. Then when i tried to run a shell,
the calc went into spasms, gave me an error 15 memory, and when i hit
"Quit", it shut down. I had to pull my backup battery twice to reset the
damn thing.
Could Someone tell me what is wrong with the code?

launcher.86p

#include "asm86.h"
#include "ti86asm.inc"

_alt_on_chksum		equ		$d48f