re: A86: Launch Pad stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: A86: Launch Pad stuff

Place this code at the beginning of
your on-script.

pputawayprompt  equ  40B5h
apdwarmstart equ    4
apdflags equ  8

    bit     apdwarmstart,(iy+apdflags)  ; from apd ?
    ret     nz                          ; yes no script running
;
    call    _pputawayprompt             ; put home screen edit away
;
    call    _clrlcd                     ; clear the display only
;
    ld      a,iall
    out     (intrptport),a              ; interrupts on, lcd on
;
;   add code to look up your program
;   and copy it to the assembly execution RAM area
;   and then jump to it
;
;   IN ORDER TO RETURN TO THE TI-OS PROPERLY
;   HAVE YOUR ASM PROGRAM JUMP TO JFORCECCMDNOCHAR  EQU  409Ch
;
;

Later,
Pat

------------------
Original text

From: Chicane <chicane@reninet.com>, on 8/14/98 9:15 PM:
Hello again!!
Thanks to all who sent me input on Launch Pad. I have made a bunch of
changes, and now the program is much more stable.
It still doesn't work with Rascall, but i made it so that it detects
Rascall, but will not run it.  If SCaBBy is reading this, please tell me
why this is so.

Now, I am trying to make a user on routine which will start up Launch Pad
when you turn the calc on. However, it is having a really tough time
working.  First of all, it puts the flashing cursor up in the top, left
hand corner of the Screen. To fix this, i just moved the damn _curRow off
of the screen, which seemed to work fine. Then when i tried to run a shell,
the calc went into spasms, gave me an error 15 memory, and when i hit
"Quit", it shut down. I had to pull my backup battery twice to reset the
damn thing.
Could Someone tell me what is wrong with the code?

CHICANE
ICQ: #14727618
chicane on EFNET #ti
Homepage: Under Construction.