Re: A86: Asm-86 12k cap

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Asm-86 12k cap

Can a RAM page be put out port 5?  I know that a ROM page can be put out port 6.

If you put the first 12k out port five, you could add another 16k using port 6.
The only
problem is that the ROM call emulation would probably have to be changed (not
having
page $0d), but since you would have to check for ROM versions, you could use
that
call on page 0 that swaps the page back after it's finished or just use the
calls on page
0.  Who knows? ... that might even get it to emulate faster.