A86: Re: Re: Re: An ASM program that deleted all vars?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Re: Re: An ASM program that deleted all vars?

hes jring to the routine which is further away than it cant go ($ff)....use
call or jp instead ( i prefer call cuz u can use ret to go back and dont
have to think about where it was)