Re: A86: my new ti86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: my new ti86

>If ASM programs are written using routines found from a 'dump' of the ROM
then
>there is a
>good chance that there will be problems across ROM versions. ALL of the
>routines that I
>give addresses for are located in a 'call table' that will stay the same
across
>all versions
>of the ROM. I have over 1500 routines in that table and most likely the
ones
>that are hacked are
>located in the table. I need to know which routines are currently being
used
>outside of the table  and I will give the address of them in the table if
they exist.

Hmm.. On that note, wouln't the "call table" be serve the same purpose as
the interrupt vector table on the IBM/PC?
The whole purpose for that, as I believe, is so you can change the ROM as
much as you want and simply
change the table.  Cool.

Hmm.. Where does this table of routines start and end? Dan?

- Cyber Optic