Re: A86: Please read this!!! New shell!!! I need help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Please read this!!! New shell!!! I need help!

Your lack of knowledge astounds me.  Do you know how eay this idea really
is?  It is a very simple concept, and easily (Yes, note the word EASILY)
accomplished.  Lets see, we'll take a 286 for example.  Hmm.... written in
bloatware, but you can still fit more than enough on a 20 meg hd...... runs
at 12mhz, double calc speed (non-turboed).... AND CONVENTIONAL MULTITASKING
IS POSSIBLE!!  OOH!!!

Now, this system can use a 1 meg GUI and do actual multitasking and use
numerous tsr's.  Since the calc progs are in ASM, they are smaller and
faster, and definitely more powerful.  Now, you might be able to do
conventional multitasking, but the stop-and-start idea is more than
feasible, it is simple.  Now, either support your reply with some sort of
evidence rather than lack of knowledge about computer systems (yes, a calc
IS a computer), or shut up =).

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |

Follow-Ups: References: