A86: universal calc issues

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: universal calc issues

I'm working on XCalc, an OS to run the entire link-enabled TI8x series.  It will include a universal code system that will eliminate the need for recompilation of binaries for each calc, and will hopefully be a bit smaller than usgard.  I need recommendations as to what users want, and you guys represent the largest pool of calc-savvy people.  Any recommendations will be taken quite seriously.
	The bytecode issue involves using only z80 opcodes and library calls, and we might toss in program relocation in order to facilitate the system.  To top it all off, I would like to include an X*nder psuedo-loader with some level of intelligence.
	I've already established that ROM calls will be used, but only through a library, and the screen size issue should be handled soon.
	Before you all laugh, there are 4 of us working on this, so it might be do-able.
Thanks,
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@geocities.com
raptor_one@hotmail.com