Re: A86: sqrxz levels

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: sqrxz levels

> are there any plans to have sqrxz II soon? or a remix of it? (please
> limit the number of spikes ppl can put in their levels :) it would be
> really kewl if you could add a boss like bowser to it and some powerups
> so you arent just a helpless little bug

Guys, read the documentation for Sqrxz! The levels that come with it are
copied from the computer version of Sqrxz! If you want less spikes, make
your own level. There should not be a limit to spikes or anything. Sqrxz
is awesome the way it is, and is just about identical to the computer vers.
If it's too hard for you, that's your fault. I think it's a perfect
challenge.

DON'T LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE, JIM!