Re: A86: TI's demo program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: TI's demo program

<< Also, I doubt that many people would go out and buy a $120 calc just to
play
 games.  They can do that just as well on an 82/83/85...

 ~Steve >>

I wouldn't say that. I got an 85 because it had a bigger screen and
therefore, I could make better games on it (I got a calc after I realized
that I could program games on it). I have already told several friends that
the 86, even though it costs more, is better with all the memory, and they
seem to take it. Seriously, this is a real thing.

KUPO