A86: Emu

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Emu

I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this, but Rascall seems to be more compatible to the 85 games than the Ashell emulator.  One example is Directory for Zshell.  It runs correctly under Rascall but not under Ashell emulator.  Also I've noticed that Pacman for the 86 messes up occasionaly when loading the levels using the Ashell Emulator.  It will come up blank with pacman and enemies but no level.   One  bad thing about Rascall though is that its interface is somewhat junky compared to Ashell Emulator.