Re: A86: Emu

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Emu

>I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this, but Rascall seems to
>be =
>more compatible to the 85 games than the Ashell emulator.  One example
=
>is Directory for Zshell.  It runs correctly under Rascall but not
>under =
>Ashell emulator.  Also I've noticed that Pacman for the 86 messes up =
>occasionaly when loading the levels using the Ashell Emulator.  It
>will =
>come up blank with pacman and enemies but no level.   One  bad thing =

Pacman always does this.. even on the 85! you don't RUn the level. you
run PACMAN.. if you run the level it does that and messes up pacman..

>about Rascall though is that its interface is somewhat junky compared
>to =
>Ashell Emulator.

and about directory and stuff ashell and rascal is new so it'll take some
time to work the kinks out of every game... here's more..

Galaxian.. on ashell works fine.. no big bosses.. under rascall works
fine has big bosses. BUT after 4-5 levels, it crashes.. the calculator..
dead.. :)

i've found a lot of errors with lots of games. oh well
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR:
   nxt@juno.com