A86: Re: Karl F. Larsen is a fuckin' moron!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Karl F. Larsen is a fuckin' moron!!!

On Fri, 5 Dec 1997 21:21:33 -0800 (PST) Mixmaster
<mixmaster@remail.obscura.com> writes:
>Do us a favor Karl, Get off the list

On most mailing lists, people who are wrong are (gently) corrected or
ignored so they won't be wrong again.  Here though there seem to be
little cliqs.  Why would you swear at someone like that.  Are you proud
of being smarter than someone who's not as smart as you are.  How lame!

Karl tried to make a contribution, maybe he was wrong, I don't know.
Printing seems to be VERY difficult.  I've never been able to print
anything except plaintext (cat foobar.txt > /dev/lp0) and no two
resources seem to agree on how to do it.  If you disagree with how he
does thing, so what.

Contribute your two cents and shut up.

Matthew

"One World, One Web, One Program"