A86: re:willy do be do be do

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: re:willy do be do be do

Looking at the do be do be do I thought that if you were to change the o
to 0(zero) and wrote a asm program that went like this

:asmprgm
:D0BED0BED0

and compiled it, it might do something interesting

it did if freezing my calculator(even the worm on the side) at low
power...

then i stuck a ret on it (C9) it did nothing

however if the variable that the asm program is compiled to was a real
variable before compilation then it turns into a program of 64521
bytes... and when run either flicks to the reset screen and then off( i
have to pull a battery to turn it back on) or turns a bunch of pixels on
the screen and freezes...

if  anyone can explain why please do

angelbane@geocities.com