RE: A86: ASM Converter from 85->86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: ASM Converter from 85->86

>This analogy makes no sense at all. If you want to run your older programs,
>you shouldn't have bought DOS 7. You chose to not be able to run your older
>programs when you bought DOS 7, just the same way you chose not to be able
>run ZShell programs when you bought the TI-86.

I'm not saying that I expect to be able to run 85 strings, only that it
would be a nice alternative.  I had to give up my 85 to get my 86, and
everyone at my school still has 85's.  I'd like to be able to play link
games, but judging from the current rate of translation, 75-80% of all
the old ZShell games will never be ported.  That's where an on-the-fly
converter would come in handy.

James Yopp
jyopp@pobox.com
"Time is the fire in which we burn."