Re: A85: Dismissal from ticalc.org - Repsonse to ticalc.org's reasons

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Dismissal from ticalc.org - Repsonse to ticalc.org's reasons

In a message dated 3/8/99 5:23:24 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
RichardLewis@CedarCity.net writes:

> Bryan, please let it go.  I'm tired of hearing about it on the list.  The
>  list has already been boycotted by alot of people anyway.  Saying it here
>  is pointless.
>
>  If you want my opinion, you should have been 'fired' when you hacked ti-
> files.

I agee totally.  The Ti-Files incident was totally inappropriate even if you
did apologize.  It shouldn't have happened.  Also, I subscribe to 3 of all the
lists, and I am tired of getting the same 5 minute long load letter 3 times.
Give it up.

-Patrick Gray