A85: Chem program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Chem program

I read that e-mail about suggestions for my program, and then my computer
promptly crashed, so I lost it.  If I decide to use any of those ideas, I
can assure everyone that first the program will strictly serve as an
equation balancer, and then I will try to add other chemistry functions.
Some of the things you will never see in it: compound naming, predicting
reactions (wouldn't you need a physics engine for that?), and heat
evolved during reactions.  The other stuff is possible, the conversion
stuff and all, but couldn't most people do that fairly easily with just a
periodic table?  Still, I appreciate all of the input and will try to
keep the program as small as possible while still being functional and
fast.

Justin Bosch
justin-b@juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]