A85: Chem program progress

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Chem program progress

Due to the excess of snow and sleet in the Baltimore area, I had
yesterday off and don't return to school until Tuesday.  I am nearly done
the input routine for my program, and I have nearly the whole thing
outlined mentally, so my self-imposed two month deadline is beginning to
look rather long.  I contacted Stephen Hicks, the author of the 86
chemistry program, and suggested that we collaborate our efforts into one
end-all be-all chem program.  His program does not currently include an
equation balancer, but he plans on implementing one soon.  I will let
everyone know when he gets back to me.

Justin Bosch
justin-b@juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]